Are you looking for a good quality lithium battery for your car? There are multiple manufacturers and different types of batteries in the market. So, you should follow a buying guide to get the right battery for your application.
5 Best Lithium Car Battery Online
In this article, we have included a complete guide for lithium batteries to help you get the right battery for your car. Also, we have reviewed some high-quality batteries to make your selection process easier. Here you can get the perfect battery to boost your car’s performance.
1. ODYSSEY PC925 Automative and LTV Car Battery
Odyssey is a popular brand to produce powerful car batteries. The PC925 delivers high starting power to meet the vehicle demand. This battery is specially designed to cope up with the changes in the car industry. The PC925 is suitable for both everyday and emergency use. This battery uses pure lead for making the plates, so it includes more plates than usual. Because of more plates, there is more plate surface area, and it can deliver more power.
2. Odyssey PC680 Lithium Car Battery
It is another powerful battery from odyssey. This battery can be used in sports cars for high performance. It has a rugged construction with pure lead plates for more power and long life compared to traditional batteries. This battery can work in a variety of weather conditions. It comes with a non-spillable AGM design to protect the battery from vibration and shock. Because of its robust construction, this battery is ideal for a variety of sports vehicles. This battery has rust-free tin-plated brass terminals for smooth performance.
3. FirePower Featherweight HJTZ5S-FP-IL Lithium Car Battery
This lithium battery is specially designed for high-quality performance. The HJTZ5S-FP-IL has a lightweight design for ease of transportation. It also has a built-in LED test gauge to allow you to test the battery conveniently. This battery has a cycle life of 6 to 12 times than the lead-acid batteries. Also, the FirePower HJTZ5S-FP-IL lithium battery has a fast-charging feature for ease of operation. This battery can be mounted in any posture because it doesn’t contain heavy metals and dangerous acid. With a 2-year warranty, this battery allows you to use it conveniently.
4. MMG YTZ10S Z10S Lithium Car Battery
With a lightweight design, the MMG YTZ10S Z10S lithium battery is ideal for different vehicles. This battery doesn’t contain acid, so there won’t be any spilling during operation. This battery has a cranking power of 40c, which is around four times of lead-acid batteries. It offers steady discharging for saving energy. Also, a battery capacity indicator feature is available for easy operation. By using this battery, you can experience improved performance than traditional batteries. This battery has more than 2000 cycles. Because of the no-acid design, this battery doesn’t have any leaking issues.
5. GreenLife Battery GL100 Lithium Car Battery
It is a 100mAh battery with the latest lithium-ion technology. This battery comes with a built-in battery management system to protect the battery and vehicle in accidents. Also, this battery includes many safety features to prevent voltage up-downs, short circuits, etc. By using this battery, you can experience worry-free performance for a long time. The GL100 can offer 2000 to 4000 cycles, which is excellent for any vehicle. Because of this cycle life, this battery is most liked among its peers. Also, this battery lets you assemble more than one battery in series and parallel configuration according to your needs. This battery can be mounted in any position for operation.
Buying Guide To Choose Best Lithium Car Battery
Lithium car batteries are the best option to improve the performance of any car. With the progress of technology, lithium car batteries have also changed. So, while buying a lithium battery for your car, you have to consider some important factors.
Check the Compatibility
Before choosing a battery for your car, you should ensure that that battery is compatible with your car. You can check the battery compatibility with your car model to get the desired results. Otherwise, you may regret your purchase when the battery doesn’t offer the desired performance.
Size and Weight
The second factor to consider in a lithium car battery is its size and weight. You should make sure that the battery perfectly fits in the battery storage space of your car. You can measure the size of the battery storage space to get the perfect size of the battery for your car. Also, you can look for lightweight batteries to minimize the load and improve portability.
Power is one of the most important points to consider in a lithium car battery. You should make sure that the lithium battery you are going to buy can deliver the amount of power needed by your vehicle. You can check the ampere ratings of the battery and calculate the power requirements of your vehicle to ensure high performance. By choosing a powerful battery, you can experience smooth operation.
The cycle life of the battery defines how many times that battery can charge and discharge. If the cycle life of the battery is more, then that battery will last for a long time. By buying a more cycle life lithium battery, you can charge and discharge that battery more times. Usually, lithium batteries have more cycle life than other batteries.
While buying a lithium car battery, you must ensure that the battery has at least a 2-year warranty period. If the battery has a long warranty period, then that battery can offer high performance for a long time. Also, you should check the type of warranty to make sure you get good service from the manufacturer.
Learn how lithium-ion batteries work:
- Which is the best lithium battery?
- What are the advantages of lithium-ion batteries?
- Which brand car battery is best?
By using a powerful lithium battery, you can experience the high performance of your vehicle. Also, a high-quality battery can run your car smoothly. All the batteries in the above list are powerful and can provide high performance. You can choose any battery from the list if that meets your needs.
Don’t miss these batteries also:
- LiFePO4: ExpertPower’s newest line of batteries – The No.1 Sealed Lead Acid Battery Seller on Amazon.
- Longer Service Life: Our LiFePO4 battery provides 2500 - 7000 cycles & a 10 years lifetime compared to 200 - 500 cycles & a 3 years lifetime in typical Lead Acid chemistry.
- Efficient Power: Our LiFePO4 battery’s flat discharge curve holds above 12V for up to 95% of its capacity usage providing astronomical boosts in run-time compared to only 50% in Lead Acid.
- Impeccably Lightweight: Our LiFePO4 battery is only a 1/3 of the weight of Lead Acid which makes it the disputable choice for RVs, Marine and Off-Grid Applications when towing or mobility is in the...
- Complete Protection: The lithium battery’s unique built-in Battery Management System (BMS) protects it from overcharge, deep discharge, overloading, overheating and short circuit, and excessive low...
- 2000 Charging Cycles - Lead-acid batteries last 100-300 cycles is a lot more typical while lithium-iron batteries will go 2000 cycles with no problem. If being used daily, an AGM will need to be...
- Flat Discharge - LiFePO4 technology gives a very flat discharge curve which means sustained power to the end of the cycle. If you are powering lights they will remain brighter for longer, giving you...
- Robust ABS Casing & Soft Grip Texture - The non slip soft grip rubber provides excellent grip. While the ABS construction provides excellent impact resistance and toughness. Also just 1/3 of the...
- Specification - Voltage: 12v; Amp: 16Ah; Dimension: 5.94*3.9*3.7inches (L/W/H); Weight: 1.8kg/3.97lbs, Terminal: F2.
- What You Get - 1 * Miady 12V 16Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery and 18 months hassle-free warranty. 24*7 friendly and professional customer supports. (Battery charger is not included, please use...
Related Review: Best Car Battery in 2021